Now that Cafe Latte Shakeology is out of the bag (and in the blender..mmm), we have taken time to hand-craft (and sample) a delicious array of desserts created with this super-nutritious, super-yummy flavor. One of our absolute favorites is Almond Butter Espresso Balls. This recipe is really simple to make and a healthy alternative to your chocolate-covered espresso beans that contain fats, sugars, and probably processed ingredients as well. Check out this Cafe Latte Shakeology dessert recipe and let us know how you like it!
Almond Butter Espresso Balls
- (Makes about 12 servings, 2 balls each)
- Total Time: 5 min.
- Prep Time: 15 min.
- Cooking Time: None
What You Need
- 1 cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
- ½ cup raw sliced almonds
What You Do
- Combine almond butter, honey, oats, Shakeology, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Shape mixture into twenty four walnut size balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 214
- Total Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g