Mmmmmmmm, cookies. They’re sweet. They’re delicious. They make your taste buds incredibly happy. So what’s not to love about cookies? Oh that’s right, you might not love that most cookies pack on the pounds due to the fact they’re loaded with all things naughty, not nice.
But we said “MOST COOKIES” are bad for you, not “ALL” cookies. Especially if they are healthy holiday cookies made with Shakeology.
So this holiday season, treat yourself, and all of your family and friends, to some healthy holiday cookies that will put smiles on everyone’s faces without putting flab on their frames.
Shakeology Nutty No-Bake Cookies
(Makes 24 servings, 1 cookie each)
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: None
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 cup Chocolate Shakeology
1. Combine almond butter, almond extract, oats, honey, and Shakeology in a medium bowl
2. Mix together with your hands and roll mixture into twenty four balls, each about 1-inch in size.
3. Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
4. Optional to chop walnuts and sprinkle on top for a nice healthy garnish
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
If you want to really get on Santa’s “nice” list, instead of leaving him a glass of milk alongside his plate of Shakeology cookies, whip up a shake to help wash the cookies down. Not only will it give him that extra oomph he needs to deliver gifts all over the world in one night, it’ll help curb his cravings for junk which will eventually help turn his “bowl full of jelly” into a lean and mean six-pack.
And if you don’t believe in Santa (wait, what?) you can still leave these Shakeology treats out over the holidays, because chances are, someone will devour them in no time.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g