We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: chocolate is delicious. It’s no secret that this flavor is a majority favorite. It’s also no secret that chocolate and chocolate-flavored goodies are usually not condoned when trying to stick to a healthy lifestyle, especially when incorporating it into desserts. However, we also know a few loopholes in the dessert game. Chocolate (or Chocolate Vegan) Shakeology desserts are fantastic ways to get the deliciousness without the calories, fat, and sugar of most traditional or processed desserts. Our favorite chocolate Shakeology dessert is chocolate pie because–wait we don’t need to explain; it’s CHOCOLATE PIE. Check our our Healthy Chocolate Pie recipe and tell us what you think!
CHOCOLATE SHAKEOLOGY PIE
(MAKES 8 SERVINGS)
Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1½ cups reduced-fat (2%) plain thick Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Shakeology Chocolate
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 whole wheat graham pie crust
WHAT YOU DO:
- Combine yogurt, Shakeology, peanut butter, and almond milk in a large bowl; mix well.
- Pour yogurt mixture into pie crust; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until fi rm. Cut into eight servings.
Get Shakeology for this recipe