We aren’t exactly sure why, but something about May has got us thinking about Key Lime Pie.
Obviously, we created the most delicious recipe for this pie using Shakeology (and had to taste test it to make sure it was good, right?) and are sharing it with you to enjoy.
Now this summer, you can whip up a yummy dessert that would usually be considered “junk food” and still be on track with your fitness and health goals.
Check out this Key Lime Shakeology Pie and tell us how you like it! If you don’t have Greenberry and want to try some (and other Shakeology flavors!)
KEY LIME SHAKEOLOGY PIE
(MAKES 8 SERVINGS) // Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min. // Prep Time: 10 min.
What You Need:
- 1½ cups reduced-fat (2%) plain thick Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Shakeology Greenberry
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped lime peel (lime zest)
- 1 whole wheat graham pie crust
What You Do: