This April, we made it a personal mission to find the perfect dessert for spring. Something light and delicious that wont knock you off your path towards your goals. Obviously we knew the only way to achieve nutrition and flavor in the best way is by incorporating Shakeology into the mix! So we whipped up (literally) our favorite creation yet–Shakeology Chocolate Mousse!
Let us know what you think!
Chocolate Mocha Mousse
(makes 1 serving and takes about 1 hr and 10 min)
What You Need
- 4 oz Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp all-natural almond butter
What You Do
- Place yogurt, Shakeology, almond milk, and almond butter in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until smooth.
- Place mousse in a medium serving bowl; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.