Even though some parts of the country are still snow-covered, bathing suits and swimming pools are right around the corner! This can make some of us go a little diet crazy, because greens are good and chocolate is bad, right? WRONG. With Shakeology, chocolate can actually help you reduce your cravings and stick to your awesome nutrition plans to get that bikini bod. We’ve whipped up our favorite chocolate Shakeology snack ever, BROWNIES, and posted the recipe below for you to make. Oh, and licking the spoon is greatly encouraged.
Chocolate Brownie Snacks
- (Makes 12 servings, 1 ball each)
- Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min.
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cooking Time: None
What You Need:
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp. chopped raw almonds (or walnuts or sun flower seeds)
What You Do:
- Combine almond butter, Shakeology, banana, oats, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Roll mixture into twelve 1-inch balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
What It’s Going To Do For Your Body:
- Calories: 102
- Total Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 43 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g