The only thing better than cookies are healthy cookies. And, yes, there is such a thing. Well, that is, if you make them with Shakeology®. The best part is, since you don’t bake them (you chill them in the fridge), you’ll never feel the least bit guilty about scarfing down the dough. Enjoy!
Introducing: No-Bake Cranberry Almond Cookies
What You Need
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or unsweetened coconut milk)
- ¼ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1½ scoops Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- ¼ cup finely chopped almonds
What You Do
1. Combine almond butter, almond milk, oats, cranberries, and Shakeology in a food processor; pulse until it forms a dough.
4. Stack for a pretty picture. Share it on Instagram and use the #ShakeologyDesserts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving):
- Calories: 96
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g